What is the first idea that comes to your mind when you read the topic of this blog?
If it triggers your inner motivation that has been buried deep inside then it has accomplished its mission.
Have you ever felt that you have lost control of where your life has been going? Have you ever felt that you’re flying around in the open like a plastic bag without any specific destination? Well, if you do then let me remind you that….
Yes, you’re in control and thats not a very big revelation. You knew that yourself but still you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, and this post is here to help you with that.
- First of all, you have to recognize and understand what you have been avoiding or neglecting. Is it your health, appearance, a relationship or your grades?
* Make a list of all the things that you have been neglecting. Come on get up and get out of your bed. I know you don’t like this feeling of being a useless slob.
REMEMBER: Things won’t change unless you do.
- Clean your surroundings. When you clean your surroundings you feel a lot more better and useful than before.
*Pick up those clutters and wrappers and throw them in the bin.
*Pick up your clothes and other stuff that has been lying around and put them where they belong.
*Put your appliances on charging.
- Now that you have all that clutter sorted out, lets focus on your appearance.Do you even remember when was the last time you bathed? If not then please go bath. (Comment below your favorite body wash).
- Working out is always a great way to boost your energy . You don’t have to workout for an hour or anything that extreme , just workout for 15-20 minutes or even 10 minutes is fine and you will feel a thousand times a lot better. (Comment below your favorite and least liked exercise.)
- Now that you’re ready to take on the day, one by one do the chores you were neglecting. Organize your list according to the table below so that you know your priorities.
Don’t forget to like and comment on the post to share your views. 😀
Also dont forget to check out this : 9 pictures that will make you want to study